Sunday, August 26, 2012

Belated Birthday Weekend

My parents came for the day on Saturday with Mike's hard lemonade in one hand, a birthday gift for Josh in the other, and a cake in between. It was a fun day filled with laughter (directed towards mami in the hibachi restaurant) and cake!

My parents also bought be a brand new camera for my birthday- something I have now wanted for quite some time. Thanks padres!

I have been exploring and playing with the camera quite a bit this weekend, and yes- Josh has been the subject of my obsession! But it has been fun exploring this device and I am also excited to figure out how to capture the little images of my life, and life with my beau :) 

Cheers to loved ones, a new week, the start of school for the little ones, and figuring out this new toy!



1 comment:

  1. you should invite me over for breakfast! Have fun with your new cammy cam cam!

    ReplyDelete