This school year is winding down and I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone? I have learned so much since I first started in August and have gone through many transitions. All of them positive. I am excited for what I have yet to learn this coming year.
Until then, I am exciting to buckle down and make goals for both work and outside of work.
Here is my working list for the summer that don't relate to work-
- Summer bike ride with Josh
- Orioles game(s)
- Long weekend in Baltimore
- Summer party with friends on Plum
- Attend at least one music even at Long's park
- Visit friends in Portland
What do you have planned for the summer?