Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer

Although I haven't updated this is a while, in no way am I ditching this blog.  I have a pathetic excuse for not updating.  I am waiting out to get a new camera!  I want to post pictures and tell my stories that way, but until then, I can only express myself with words.

This school year is winding down and I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone?  I have learned so much since I first started in August and have gone through many transitions. All of them positive. I am excited for what I have yet to learn this coming year.

Until then, I am exciting to buckle down and make goals for both work and outside of work.

Here is my working list for the summer that don't relate to work-


  • Summer bike ride with Josh
  • Orioles game(s)
  • Long weekend in Baltimore
  • Summer party with friends on Plum
  • Attend at least one music even at Long's park
  • Visit friends in Portland
What do you have planned for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment